Ansley Public School encourages school patrons to contact the building principal directly with questions or concerns, however, we also recognize the sensitive nature of some circumstances, such as bullying, harassment or intimidation, and want to provide an alternate avenue for reporting important information while preserving anonymity.
- This is NOT a crisis line. Please report any emergencies to 911
- Administrators will receive the tip via email and will take action or investigate as appropriate
- Be specific in your submission
- False reporting can be subject to disciplinary action
- Please include your contact information if you would like a response from administration
Educating and empowering students
to succeed in an
ever changing world.
focusing on high expectations,
cultivating individual strengths, and creating
a community of respect.